The ATEX company, part of the WOLFF GROUP was established in 2009. Our chief business is the management of explosion safety for industrial plants, in conformity with the Directive no. 1999/92/EC and the applicable Polish regulation on minimum requirements for improving the safety and health protection of workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres.
ATEX’s offer includes:
- Explosion Risk Assessment
- determining EX explosion risk zones
- Explosion Protection Document
- hazard and operability studies
- ATEX training
- implementation of an explosion protection system
- ATEX technical consulting
- ATEX audits and expert opinions
- inventory control of equipment in Ex zones
- support during ATEX and CE equipment certification
- Fire Safety Instruction
From the very beginning, the ATEX company has been distinguished by a high level of practical knowledge and experience in the field of explosion safety. Know-how, derived from the expertise of the founders of the company together with years of experience of the explosion protection department of the TESSA company guarantee a high level of services and reports. This fact was quickly noticed in the industry, resulting in a continuous development of the company.
Today, due to the close cooperation of both companies, our clients are provided with a comprehensive service in the field of explosion safety – from the engineering design of explosion protection systems, their installation and commissioning to the as-built Explosion Risk Assessment. This guarantees the highest level and consistency of all the works.